Dave Campbell Makes Changes To Rankings 9-3-07

KFDM COOP

Guest Orangeboy

Looks like Dave stayed off the Wacky Weed for a while and put WOS where they belong, in front of Kirbyville. At least until K-Ville and the Balla prove otherwise.

Guest Orangeboy

WB goes 3 deep into the playoffs the last two seasons and bring back 6 straters on offense and 6 starters on defense. What else is a team suppose to do.

They lost their OC though.

WOS #9???? Well we know were those raking have got them before :D ;D

Actually, "rakings" don't get anyone anywhere...win, lose or draw.  If you are referring to our past seasons, we accept that we lost and it wasn't about the rankings.  Has BH's rankings earned them playoff berths...didn't think so because they are just numbers.

The one who committed to A&M at the beginning of his junior year? Yeah. We also shut him down and won the game. You played Cleveland.

Cleveland, dude.

P-I-T-I-F-U-L

Cleveland has the potentials to prevail this year. They have size and speed, i have nothing bad to say about those boys. They are a better team this year than last year and under a new head coach.

Guest WBFan09

They lost their OC though.

definitley not a big deal...i think our stump called most of the plays anyways but they are both great coaches i dont think we are missing too many beats on offense

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124