Week 1 West hardin at Warren Predictions?

Depends on a lot of things!! I know WH isn't near as weak as everyone had thought they would be. Had many chances to beat Groveton, just couldn't capitalize. Haven't seen Warren but know from watching and playing against them for many years, they're scrappy and will be ready to fight for the W the whole game. Haven't been too many blow outs in these two teams long history, I Can't wait!! Go Oilers!!

Depends on a lot of things!! I know WH isn't near as weak as everyone had thought they would be. Had many chances to beat Groveton, just couldn't capitalize. Haven't seen Warren but know from watching and playing against them for many years, they're scrappy and will be ready to fight for the W the whole game. Haven't been too many blow outs in these two teams long history, I Can't wait!! Go Oilers!!

Good Luck Oilers pullin for you untill you play Hardin of Coarse, Then Kill the Cats

Neither team will resemble last years clubs.Warren turned the ball over 4 or 5 times last year inside the 10.They moved it almost at will.That being said they struggled to move it in there opener but the defense has looked good all year.WH lost 6 starters on the defensive side of the ball so they can't have the same D.I think the home team wins this one in a close game.

Whoooaaa Nelly!! I didn't see us driving nearly as well as Groveton. When it came down to the end of the game, it was a tight one though.. Too many mistakes and false starts. Couldn't punch it in from twelve yards out. I even saw the O-line get into an inter-team tussle inside the huddle. It was caused by frustration. I would consider that rusty. If the O-line doesn't protect a little better, this could be a long game. If they come out firing off the ball, West Hardin can pull it out. I'm very excited, and warming up my lungs right now. 

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!????????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83