Kirbyville vs. Carthage

Well, we been having a slow start on offense due to 3 starters out and 2 of those 3 starters are all district players and out for the season. We have 3 inexperienced sophmores on the offensive line that's gonna have to step up in a hurry. Our defense is quick, but will be tested friday. Therefore I would like to see folks prediction on this game. Me personally, I think its gonna be a close game this year. We are playing with emotion this year considering we got a task to achieve.

Kirbyville #1 BABY!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, you are making "pre-excuses" now? Is that your way of putting a disclaimer on yourself? I guess you cant just say that you are scared of your almighty pre-state champion cats, losing to Carthage.

Scared for what Kicker?? ??? We aint scared to play anybody. Carthage will be a tough game for us. Last year we played them well in the first half, but the second half was different considering they had around 70 players on their Varsity squad (seriously). This year we will give them all they can handle and some. Carthage has speed, speed and some more speed every where. 

Well, we been having a slow start on offense due to 3 starters out and 2 of those 3 starters are all district players and out for the season. We have 3 inexperienced sophmores on the offensive line that's gonna have to step up in a hurry. Our defense is quick, but will be tested friday. Therefore I would like to see folks prediction on this game. Me personally, I think its gonna be a close game this year. We are playing with emotion this year considering we got a task to achieve.

Kirbyville #1 BABY!!!!!

Already making excuses and they haven't even played the game yet

Carthage 24

KVille       7

I do not hate to see KVille win.

I hate that you have to embarrass the good people of KVille with the garbage that you spew on this board, because of you alot of their fans can not even come on this board without getting attacked

Apparently you have a bad understanding. And for the "garbage" as you say. Kirbyville folks are not embarrass by a bunch of opinions on this board. This board doesn't determine who win on friday nights. I post a decent topic here today and you wanna talk garbage to me as you say.

Apparently you have a bad understanding. And for the "garbage" as you say. Kirbyville folks are not embarrass by a bunch of opinions on this board. This board doesn't determine who win on friday nights. I post a decent topic here today and you wanna talk garbage to me as you say.

You make excuses before the game even starts.

When/if you lose there will be even more

Its too late for anyone to take you seriously on here. Your reputation is that of a child. As they say, reputations are like glass......once their broken.......well you understand.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124