To Dayton Fans, BHFAN, and bh89-2 (Jody)

griff

Hey I have an idea

It can be a first in SETXsports history.

How about everyone that has posted on this thread come to a meet and greet when Jasper plays BH this Friday. We will meet at Halftime by the concession stand. After everyone meets we can all go behind the the concession stand and have the first ever offical Peeing contest. Shoot we can even have Koop their to give a play by play for the halftime show behind the concession stand. ;D

For some reason I do agree with the idea that WOS does get overly defensive when they are opposed...

Listen, as I've said before (and I'm only speaking on my own behalf), my ONLY problem has been with the poor sportsmanship from TWO individuals from BH.  This has nothing to do with how good or bad BH is or seeking praise for WO-S. 

Also, no one has to eat crow unless they've made brash predicitions about beating someone and then lose.  Again, my comments are not about BH - just two posters from there.  They've enjoyed crow for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert for a few years now, but they keep coming back for more. 

How about everyone that has posted on this thread come to a meet and greet when Jasper plays BH this Friday. We will meet at Halftime by the concession stand. After everyone meets we can all go behind the the concession stand and have the first ever offical Peeing contest. Shoot we can even have Koop their to give a play by play for the halftime show behind the concession stand.

No way. That's more than an hour drive from my house. I'll just compete from my front yard. PM me when the contest starts. If I do it from here, it might be close.

Sweet!! I have a thread with my name on it and from my best bud Griff ;D

All that I can say is congrats to WOS! If I had to predict the game again it would be the same. On papper Dayton should have rolled WOS. WOS Coaching is just to good! The adjustments that WOS made at the half just killed Dayton. Again congrats to the WOS football team yall played one heck of a game!!!

Now for you Griff you sniffiling little  ;D How can you live with yourself as you coward behind a keyboard lurking for the change to start a BH bash. (While the bias moderators let it happen) anytime we start talking smack we get a reminder from the Mods that this is not a smack forum!!!!

Last post for me on this topic! Goodluck to the Mustangs once again you proved you are the team to beat in the area!

Sweet!! I have a thread with my name on it and from my best bud Griff ;D

All that I can say is congrats to WOS! If I had to predict the game again it would be the same. On papper Dayton should have rolled WOS. WOS Coaching is just to good! The adjustments that WOS made at the half just killed Dayton. Again congrats to the WOS football team yall played one heck of a game!!!

Now for you Griff you sniffiling little  ;D How can you live with yourself as you coward behind a keyboard lurking for the change to start a BH bash. (While the bias moderators let it happen) anytime we start talking smack we get a reminder from the Mods that this is not a smack forum!!!!

Last post for me on this topic! Goodluck to the Mustangs once again you proved you are the team to beat in the area!

Ah...some good sportsmanship for a change.  That's refreshing, bud.  Let's see if you can keep it up (when it comes to the WO-S fans) for a whole season. 

You know full well that this is not a BH bash.  It's a response to YOU and your sidekick.  I have no qualms with BH.  As for the moderators...except for Coop, who I've met only once, I don't know them from Adam.  I guess you have too many "friends" here.   ;D   

Does this mean we arent going to have the halftime contest after all.  :-\

Hey Griff I know this was not meant towards all BH people just a select few. I just get tired of people throwing their trophies and titles around year after year. To me titles and trophies are old news. They dont give them out till the seasons over so what good are they the next day. Who cares if someone won State in the 80's, 70's and so forth. Or how many district champions they have. Yeah it is good and you cant take that away from them they earned it. But that was in the past. I just think it is funny the pissing contest some of these people get in. 8)

I hear ya, 96.  That's understandable, but as far as I'm concerned, I've never been one to talk much about the past successes, state titles, etc.  You can check me on that. 

The pissing contest offered up here could have been something to see.  Our Golden Triangle brethren would pee in the Sabine and your kin folk in Liberty Country and Mont Belvieu could raise the Trinity.  Whoever busts the dam first is the winner.  ;D   

Hey I have an idea

It can be a first in SETXsports history.

How about everyone that has posted on this thread come to a meet and greet when Jasper plays BH this Friday. We will meet at Halftime by the concession stand. After everyone meets we can all go behind the the concession stand and have the first ever offical Peeing contest. Shoot we can even have Koop their to give a play by play for the halftime show behind the concession stand. ;D

Im sorry, but thats funny! :D :D

Does this mean we arent going to have the halftime contest after all.  :-\

Hey Griff I know this was not meant towards all BH people just a select few. I just get tired of people throwing their trophies and titles around year after year. To me titles and trophies are old news. They dont give them out till the seasons over so what good are they the next day. Who cares if someone won State in the 80's, 70's and so forth. Or how many district champions they have. Yeah it is good and you cant take that away from them they earned it. But that was in the past. I just think it is funny the pissing contest some of these people get in. 8)

JUST MAKE SURE THAT SENATOR FROM IDAHO THAT RESIGNED ISN'T A PARTICIPANT!!!

We don't want anyone playing "footsies" while the contest is going on!!!

I have a request to modify the pissing contest rules. 

Rule # 6.43  "the peson, from either side of the trinty, who can maintain a steady stream of urine over the forehead of Griff, for the longest length of time, wins the contest."

Rule # 6.44 "rule # 6.43 is voided if anyone can fill the "pie-hole" that is Griff within the first 30 seconds of the contetst."

;D ;D ;D

Well, well...the old Jody we know and love has finally come out to play.  Don't worry, bud, all this "piss over griff" stuff isn't lost in translation.  What you're really saying is "WE LOST TO WO-S AGAIN!!!! AAARRRRGGHHH!!!! 

I hear you loud and clear, Jody. 

At least this post isn't graphic enough to get you banned from another web site.   ;D ;D ;D

Well guys I must say this has been one of the best post I have contributed too on here. Even though it appears to have been altared a little ???. But it has been nice. And look forward to seeing some of you around. Hopefully at the BH and Jasper game this Friday.

Some how I think the halftime show has been called off. Cause I havent heard anything from Coop about showing giving the play by play.

Just remeber keep it clean and keep it fun on here this website is about the kids.

Well, well...the old Jody we know and love has finally come out to play.  Don't worry, bud, all this "piss over griff" stuff isn't lost in translation.  What you're really saying is "WE LOST TO WO-S AGAIN!!!! AAARRRRGGHHH!!!! 

I hear you loud and clear, Jody. 

At least this post isn't graphic enough to get you banned from another web site.   ;D ;D ;D

Hey there friend.  Good to hear from you too.  ;D ;D ;D  Maybe one day these two team will play a real game......hopefully.  ;D  If they do let's go Aligator hunting...... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder