LC-M 15 Crosby 4 Final Warm up

Bears come out swinging posting 6 runs in the first and finishing the game 15-2 but played the last 2 anyway for a 15-4 final:

HR- Lemoine-2, Dugas

Ehlert,3-4

Scnieder,3-4

Lemoine, 2-2

Dugas, 3-3

Rowell-2B

Bears pitched 5 pitchers, Dugas(1)Cassidy(2)Hughes(2)Johnson(1)Brown(1)

Bears now 25-4 and post 19 wins in a row.

Good Question Bearbacker I am not sure because the starter Dugas only went 1 and was up 6-0, Cassidy went 1 and was up 7-0, then Adams 1 and it was 11-2 then Hughes,Johnson and Brown.

So I guess it is a coaches pick.......

Think maybe Ehlert is gonna throw some on Friday?

I could be wrong but Elhert hasn't went 7 in district or maybe 7 the whole year. Look for him to go maybe 3 at the most. If LCM is loses flip, they could play as early as Wednesday.

You know Griff is pretty crafty in the playoffs. Two rules have been changed by UIL since LCM has been going to playoffs.

No 1.... Beau Hale rule............... After Beau was used in every playoff game all the way to Austin, UIL changed to a flip with for 2 out 3.

No 2......Courtesy Runner rule.......After Griff used a courtesy runner for both the Pitcher and Catcher in the same game and inning, his runner actually stole 4 bases in one inning, UIL passed the rule you must use a different player for pitcher and catcher.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder