**Liberty 28 Bridge City 25 FINAL/COMMENTS**

Wes57 we're playing Lumberton, not Hamshire Fannett... and yeah why were we going for two point conversions instead of kicking the extra point...

I'm from Liberty and we need to put 4 good quarters together against Hamshire Fannett to beat them. I have no idea why the Cardinals were going for 2pt conversions last night, probably the same reason we were.

I think it'll be another close game just like last nights game. Bridge City is gonna be fun to watch this year with that spread offense. The only weakness I saw last night, and perhaps it was due to the weather, was the special teams of the Cardinals. You guys have always excelled in the past on special teams. The receiver ( I think #15 ) played awesome. He made some fine catches in the wet weather. Your QB played a good, tough game also. As a matter of fact, your whole team played with alot of pride and Bridge City fans should be proud.

Guest Orangeboy

The young Cards looked much better than I first thought they would. They are young but have some very good athletes at the skills positions. I was also glad to see the D step up the 2nd half and give the Cards a chance to win. Keep workin hard fellers.

I think it'll be another close game just like last nights game. Bridge City is gonna be fun to watch this year with that spread offense. The only weakness I saw last night, and perhaps it was due to the weather, was the special teams of the Cardinals. You guys have always excelled in the past on special teams. The receiver ( I think #15 ) played awesome. He made some fine catches in the wet weather. Your QB played a good, tough game also. As a matter of fact, your whole team played with alot of pride and Bridge City fans should be proud.

Thanks for the words, WES!  Classy post!  Good luck to you guys!

Overall I thought BC played a good game considering the youth and a new offense.  The offense looked crisp in the first half, even in the rain.  The defense has some holes and needs some work.  I think they may suprise some folks by the end of the year.  But to respond to an earlier post, Team Ball is being played in BC and it is nice to see.

Overall I thought BC played a good game considering the youth and a new offense.  The offense looked crisp in the first half, even in the rain.  The defense has some holes and needs some work.  I think they may suprise some folks by the end of the year.  But to respond to an earlier post, Team Ball is being played in BC and it is nice to see.

Yeah today at practice about 3 or 4 kids had thier defense positions changed...The changes are going to make BC's defense alot better, so look for a better defensive game from Bridge City against Lumberton..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff