1. 1. Who will win 22-4A this year?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1 ned

2 PNG

3 LCM

i have seen ned and lcm play, and they are great. i also saw wos play and if ozen couldn't beat them 3 straight by at least 12-15 points they are going to get pounded by other teams. so that's why i don't have them in the top 3. lumberton been beat by 2a and 3a schools. vidor got beat by BC.... not looking good for the big v again this year. honestly don't know anything about dayton.

• 2 weeks later...

javascript:emoticon(':oops:')

Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

lady bears, what happened????? png was so dominating. hope lcm can get their chemistry or whatever taken care of because they are a much better team than what showed up tuesday night. good luck lady bears at the tournament thursday and saturday.

javascript:emoticon(':shock:')

Shocked

Ozen beats LCM for tourney champ.... come on lady bears. i have seen you and ozen play and you are much better team. you better get your act together before district picks up next week.

javascript:emoticon(':o')

Surprised

What happened is the ROCK A KNOOOOOO'S CAME TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: javascript:emoticon(':D')

Very Happy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sportsfanatic

VIdor is gonna be about the same as always...the only thing that will help them this year is that other than Ned., PNG., and LCM, that district is weaker than it has been in the past.

i agree completely. without the top three teams - ned,png,lcm. the rest of the district is not really any good this year. sorry to say it so blunt, but can't really word it any nicer. i hope they are all in a rebuilding year. if i had to bet on a 4th place team i would guess it would be ozen.... but who knows. but as far as central shaking things up.... probably need another year or two. but i am glad to hear they are improving.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami