History of Lumberton Soccer

CoachL

Hello soccer fans,

I am currently trying to round up information on previous years of soccer here at Lumberton HS. I am in need of yearly records, former all-district selections and MVP selections too. I am trying to put together school records and an overall record for the program. Things i do know as of now---

* 15 staright years of playoff appearences (LHS soccer started in 1989)

* 9 District Championships

If you have any information about any of these topics please respond or you can visit our new soccer website at LHS at

lumberton.tx.schoolwebpages.com/raidersoccer

and use the contact form to contact me. I am new to the website business so please bare with me as many of the pages are under development. Thanks, Coach L

Around 1993 not for sure but Donald Ray, Collins and that whole group were strong team.  I was reffing high school games then and their clashes with PnG and nederland were classic.  I refereed at PN and png had a big swedish exchange student. He and Donald Ray had great games and it snowed the whole second half .  Not heavy but flurries.  That was one of my favorite games to have been part of.  Also same year Nederland had to beat Lumberton to win district and Jeremy Gallagher crossed a ball or scored geez not sure with less than a minute in the game for Nederland to win or tie the game but clinched district none the less.  Classic games all of them and Lumberton was solid.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Soccerfan

a few district mvps that i am aware of that came from Lumberton are:

Donald Richardson

Terence Kitchens

Paul Currie

Josh Davis

Ryan Wood

Travis Freeman

just to name those I am aware of

• Member Statistics

Total Members