Lumberton baseball

I just want to say one thing. The players that complain every time they have to do something and are not willing to practice EVERY day, all they are doing is slowing the process down. It takes hard work, lots of practice and sacrifice to produce a winning team. If you are not willing to do those three things then you have no business being on the team in the first place. You are getting in the way of the ones that do want to get better and do want to win. I'm going to school to be a coach and if this kind of stuff comes up with me here is what I'm going to tell them. If you don't like the way I do things then go to school for five years, get a coaching degree, go to the coaching clinics, then come back and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Until then we are going to do things MY way and if you don't like it you can get off MY team.

There, I feel better.

I like that attitude sir, im a very hard worker in both of the sports i play i went to practice everyday in both sports i loved it to, i hope coaching works out for you in the future i would like to be a coach one day but right now im workin hard to be a starter for Lumberton in football and baseball

just so you Lumberton players know, your coach does read this stuff, and I bet he knows exactly who you are....It would not be a smart to say anything on here that you wouldnt say to his face...just be careful...i know my high school baseball coach would have had me running all day had i said some of the things that were said on here

i agree with Pat if a player can not handle the way he is going to coach then i think the tennis team would be more than happy to let you join them. If a coach is on the verge of getting fired because he yelled at a player then the kids need to grow up. This IS NOT little league anymore. :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder