Here you go WOS fans

“We have got a long ways to go,†Barbers Hill head coach Don Price said. “We are not as good as West Orange Stark. Our effort was good and the positive was we got to go against somebody different and we have a better idea of where we are at.â€

The Eagles failed to score against the Mustangs who scored a couple of touchdowns. This week the evaluation process will continue as Barbers Hill travels to Lumberton for the final scrimmage of the year and looks to get the lineup settled for the season opener.

“It’s time to shake it out,†Price said. “There weren’t many bright spots against West Orange. We dropped passes and we fumbled the ball at the wrong time. We missed assignments, all of the things you can’t do and win football games.â€

I got this from the Baytown Sun. Man, Coach Price sure doesn't sound too confident on his BH team this year. Sounds like Kirbyville better close thier mouths on district because you can never count the Stangs out.

I wish we could find out who changes our karma too. Since I use my initials as a screen name and I've used my real name on several occassions it makes me more cautious of what I say. It's easier to say things that aren't nice when no one knows who you are. I'll get my karma back one day.

I wish we could find out who changes our karma too. Since I use my initials as a screen name and I've used my real name on several occassions it makes me more cautious of what I say. It's easier to say things that aren't nice when no one knows who you are. I'll get my karma back one day.

Hey if you see my 71 thats missing let me know ;D

I was thinking the same thing and responded then took it down. I would think that Scalp may want to worry about his Indians instead of starting some stir. Ok Scalp LM will be waiting on you here pretty soon.

Well they always have Baseball.............oh wait a minute ;D

Ok BH - I bumped your Karma up one - but if I can only do it once an hour it may take me a few days to get you back up to zero  ;D.

Exspecially with all of my WOS fans ;D Thanks for the mark though. back atcha ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124