East Chambers vs. Shepherd Week 0 Predictions?

Guest EagleFan01

I say EC easily.. There that weak schedule I was talking about. Anyway EC by 21 or more.

you know i have read lots and lots of posts about 24 2a bein a weak district with week schedules.....BUT... i went to the newton/buna/center scrimmage and was real suprised. buna drove the ball on newton... then turned around and drove on center..... on the other hand newton gets shut down by both teams. then buna and center play for atleast 30 mins while newton just sits on the side restin then decide to come and play and think they win this scrimmage after playin two fatigue teams and only scrored 1 time..... im sorry to say but in my opinion i say newton doesnt even win district.. i say its between C.C and hemphill. sorry  ;D

Man you have no idea what you are talking about.... I never said the 24 2A district was weak I said the pre-season schedule for the Bucs was weak!!!! Oh and by the way if you think Newton want win there district you are crazy and out of your mind, that only means you know nothing about football at all!!!! The scrimmage Newton had 7 sophmores starting on defense to get a feel for the varsity game... Newton didn't take that break because they wanted to it was because Buna and Center wanted to play each other... It wasn't a thirty minute wait either it was 20 plays and then Newton came back on the field.... When they came back they put there starters in and scored... In a real game Newton would have whiped the floor with both teams very easily..... Newton will win there district with ease.. 23 2A is alot better district and EC would not go undeafted in this district because they wouldn't beat Newton or CC... But they will win this game against Shephard easily..

A weak schedule? 4 3a teams is considered a weak schedule? I would understand if EC played 4 1A teams and you said it was a weak schedule... sure the 4 teams they scheduled aren't ranked in the top ten, but the schedule they have isn't extremely hard but it is far from weak!  :)

Guest EagleFan01

Ok since you say its not weak because you have 3A schools on there, tell me this what have those 3A schools done in the last I don't know lets say 10 years not alot thats for sure. They are not powerhouse 3A that contend for district titles and make run's at a state title. Don't lie to yourself it is a very weak schedule... The toughest part of EC year is the 2 a days and the playoffs....

i didn't say the four 3a's were powerhouses, I just said at least they weren't 1a's.  EC could have picked a much easier schedule then what they have now!

Give it up ECBuc08, you are not going to win, keep positive and good luck this year, let others spew all the negativity about your program that they want, they fact is, EC is a class organization that isn't afraid to play anyone.  

Give it up ECBuc08, you are not going to win, keep positive and good luck this year, let others spew all the negativity about your program that they want, they fact is, EC is a class organization that isn't afraid to play anyone.  

Good advice.

To paraphrase Red Adair: "Arguing with EagleFan01 is like wrestling with a pig. Everybody gets covered in crap and only the pig has a good time."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder