24-1a

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only time i seen b.s. play was against west hardin. he had i nice touch from about 10 ft. but never seen him shoot any farther. i did like that he was a good passer and had nice moves....when i seen spurger play west hardin their big man was a force inside but couldnt get the ball. i never seen him step out either.

• 2 weeks later...

The big kid from HD will be a huge loss.Coach Henry will have them playing whatever it takes for them to be successful.He will be a great hire for them.Talent wise no one touches BS this year in that district.Look for a dogfight between HD and Spurger for the next 2 seeds.Oh yeah I almost forgot about Sabine Pass I hear they got 5 move ins.

• 2 weeks later...

yes the still have copeland andi dont know of anyone else who won that game where the big post was shutdown???  WH lost letsinger and that is a huge huge loss that copeland wont be able to deal with by himself better hope for some move ins or WH comes in 3rd or 4th

WH will have a tough year this year following last years season.Copeland will be the best player in the district but teams will have lots of options defending him.Not much help from the rest of the Oilers.I didn't see a big guy for them this summer that could match up with BS big guy or Whittacre from Spurger.If WH plays up to there potential they could finish 4th.

They had there big guy when I saw them and I saw Copeland play several times this summer.The big kid they have coming back is no match for BS post or Spurger's.Tyler will do a great job but I still say he has very little help.If they play 500 ball this year that will be a very successful season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics