• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hooters

yea big sandy will be good this year

but i think sabine has a great chance of taking 2nd and 3rd

and for one_love yea your right

those two boys will be on varsity this year

How will the Spurger team differ from the HD team? What will each team bring to the court?  Does anyone know any info. on these two teams.  Everyone knows that Big Sandy will be great this year.

Spurger will have a very good big man in Whittacre and will get the edge inside.HD will have the advantage in quickness at the guard position and Henry will have them playing well.I think these 2 will be your other playoff teams.Spurger is still real yong so I'm pickin HD second.I didn't see any dominant players on Sabine Pass JV last year so I'm assuming the transfers didn't play.I didn't see any varsity kids that could compete with the top 3 in this league.I see WH and Sabine Pass 4 and 5 followed by Evadale and High Island.

Guest hooters

you no what i wasnt even going to start mess on this post

and yall just want to talk like yall are the best in the area

cma123 bet your @$$ dont play either

you no what i wasnt even going to start mess on this post

and yall just want to talk like yall are the best in the area

cma123 bet your @$$ dont play either

no she dont play but she could woop ur booty and bs for right now is the best in the district so u and your sabine pass friend get over yourself about your team

:o I wasn't trying to start mess w/SP or you.  I was just stating my opinion that I didn't think the transfers was studs last year.  No, I don't play but you can bet that I'll be in the stands.  And if you can't get some control, then you may be sitting on the side lines also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124