question for anahuac panthers fans

Guest christglorified

Guest christglorified

just wondering how coach darrell barbay and his staff are doing out there.  i played for coach barbay at hull daisetta and was just wondering how anahuac was doing.  let me know if you have any info

From what I can tell as a spectator, the kids have taken to Coach Barbay and his staff. He has instilled a good discipline program that has been lacking in years pass. I think Anahuac has a coach we can hang our hats on. We may make the playoffs this year or we may not, but after this year, watch out, the Panthers are back.

Coach is doing a great job so far.. He has the team playing together and there is not quit in them.. He is doing a great job with the discipline. It is nothing like it has been in the past. He doesn't allow the kids to cuss or disrespect the coaches. What I like with coach is he also expects his coaches to show respect to the kids and he doesn't allow the coaches to cuss in front of the kids..  As for being young, that is an understatement.. We have only six seniors and the rest of the team will be juniors or sophomores..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami