Silsbee 9 Jasper 7

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

Go play Anahuac again Orangeboy..maybe you can get a W.

I guess you are thinking I am a WOS fan, which is not even close. I played ball for BC and my kids go to LCM so I could never be a fan of the Ponies. They are the last team in Orange county that I support, but in most cases I would rather them win over maybe Nederalnd or Port Neches or any of the Beaumont schools. So to answer you statement, NO I WILL NOT GO PLAY THE WACK, their season is over just like the Mustangs. I am Hoping the Silsbee squad makes some noise in the playoffs and will eventually take on Hamshire in a rematch of a game played earlier this year, and then get a shot at that BC club.

I guess you are thinking I am a WOS fan' date=' which is not even close. I played ball for BC and my kids go to LCM so I could never be a fan of the Ponies. They are the last team in Orange county that I support, but in most cases I would rather them win over maybe Nederalnd or Port Neches or any of the Beaumont schools. So to answer you statement, NO I WILL NOT GO PLAY THE WACK, their season is over just like the Mustangs. I am Hoping the Silsbee squad makes some noise in the playoffs and will eventually take on Hamshire in a rematch of a game played earlier this year, and then get a shot at that BC club.[/quote']

What did the overall record in BC district look like? I think HF could be overlooked in Region III along with Jasper and Silsbee. We all know how good BC and Hudson are but these other 3 SE Texas teams will be tough to be beat as well.

Guest Orangeboy

I kow BC finished with only three loses. That is tough for anyone to do. Great season for BC, now they need a little bit of luck for the next 5-6 weeks to go along with all those great players.

Guest Orangeboy

What about that great play the two middle infielders from Jasper made in say the 4th or 5th inning. It was a shot up the middle on the 2nd base side. Ellis made a diving snag and flipped it to Hart coming across to nail the Silsbee runnuer at first. I have never seen a play like that at the high school level. Good luck to Jasper in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476