Who Is the best Power runner in 24-2a?

I'm not sure there is a power back this year 24-aa.Warren's power back graduated.The kids running it this year will be pretty fast and will do a good job but I dont think they would consider themselves power backs.The kids from Hardin fit the same mold,they are pretty quick but I don't see them running over folks.Buna had a pretty tough kid last year who I think was coming back,not sure of his name but he would be my pick.

are you kidding me?? JORDAN NOLAN IS A 145lb. QB...not a power runner..and if you honestly think that hardin will not run over people then you are sadly mistaken..YALL ALL NEED TO TAKE A FIELD DAY AND WATCH HARDIN..cause yall have no idea what is going on with us this year..

I really hope yall do well this year, I just didn't see any big hitters last year when we came to Hardin and didn't see many on the JV either.Coach Haynes will do a great job but it won't happen over night.Hardin was pretty small and got in serious trouble in the trenches against Warren,Deweyville and EC.That said they will be pretty good at the skill positions and I think there record will improve 5-5 will be a possibility and should be considered the start of a turnaround.Good luck to the hornets and the rest of 24aa.

are you kidding me?? JORDAN NOLAN IS A 145lb. QB...not a power runner..and if you honestly think that hardin will not run over people then you are sadly mistaken..YALL ALL NEED TO TAKE A FIELD DAY AND WATCH HARDIN..cause yall have no idea what is going on with us this year..

Please calm yourself Hive.  I've seen you practice, and I totally agree that you all are much improved.  Don't run your smack on this board.  Let your play do the talking.  I am a Hornet fan, and to this point, we've really had noone on here running their mouth, don't give anyone a reason to quote you after every district game we may lose.

I can testify to the fact that Haynes is everything I had hoped he would be.  Now that Hardin is improving, Hornets or their fans, have no room to start mouthing.  Especially after last year.  You have everything to prove on the field and nothing to gain by talking crap on this board.

Good luck to all you Hornets.  And lets keep showing some class on this web-site.

BB.

im not one to talk crap at all.  Its just when i see that people put down my team.  It hurts me.  Cause we do have a better team.  they think that we are all real small and cant hit.  Or take hits.  I'm sorry but we can take it all.  I'm one to have a lot of spirit.  And i support my school and its football team thoroughly.  sorry about that.  But i do believe that this year will be a great.  I see top 3.  Other people may not but i believe that we have enough heart to make it to top 3.  But if not we are just going to have to bust it next year and thats fine.

im not one to talk crap at all.  Its just when i see that people put down my team.  It hurts me.  Cause we do have a better team.  they think that we are all real small and cant hit.  Or take hits.  I'm sorry but we can take it all.  I'm one to have a lot of spirit.  And i support my school and its football team thoroughly.  sorry about that.  But i do believe that this year will be a great.  I see top 3.  Other people may not but i believe that we have enough heart to make it to top 3.  But if not we are just going to have to bust it next year and thats fine.

Nothing wrong with supporting your team,thats what your supposed to do.Just hard to pick a top 3 finish when the hornets struggled as much as they did last year and E/C,Buna,Deweyville and Warren having so many kids back.I have no doubt Hardin will be better,good luck.

Guest A-TOWN

That's him.I couldn't remember his name but he ran awful hard last year against Warren with a playoff spot on the line.

Hes going to be unstoppable this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn