• Dayton
    • Central
    • Ozen
    • LC-M
    • Nederland
    • PN-G
    • Lumberton
    • Vidor

Until someone knocks off Dayton, the Broncos are the front runners.

Dayton should have a BETTER team this year than last.

They have the most talented QB in 22 4A and will be able to match up speed wise against anybody in 22-4A..

My predictions...

1. Dayton

2. Central

3. PNG

4. Nederland

5. LCM

6. Vidor

7. Ozen

8. Lumberton

1. Nederland

2. PNG

3. Dayton

4. LCM

5. central

6. ozen

7. lumberton

8. Vidor

stop being a homer.  first of all, if you havn't heard, Dayton are your defending champions.  They deserve more respect than that.  Second, I guarantee you that both Ozen and Central won't miss miss the playoffs in the same year.  Sorry, that's some lame picks.  Even your fellow Bulldogs won't agree with that mess.

stop being a homer.  first of all, if you havn't heard, Dayton are your defending champions.  They deserve more respect than that.  Second, I guarantee you that Ozen and Central wont' make the playoffs.  Sorry, that's some lame picks.  Even your fellow Bulldogs won't agree with that mess.

I guess you ment Ozen and Central will make it.....

Anyway, the average poser on this board keeps picking Ozen around 7th place as if they have a history of losing seasons.  I recall 2 with last year being the 2nd.  I also recall, each time there was a coaching change, a playoff spot and or district championship came.  Be very wary of the 1-9 Panthers with a 9-1 JV plus a player returning from Kelly to work with.  After all, Rison was part of Central's quick turn around from 1-9....

Not only this but some of the staff from the Central team thats been winning the Mid County Maddness is now coaching for Ozen.  So at the very least they should know what plays to call to beat them.  My picks are as follows:

1. Central

2. Dayton

3. Ozen

4. LCM

5. Nederland

6. Lumberton

7. PNG

8. Vidor

Not only this but some of the staff from the Central team thats been winning the Mid County Maddness is now coaching for Ozen.  So at the very least they should know what plays to call to beat them.  My picks are as follows:

1. Central

2. Dayton

3. Ozen

4. LCM

5. Nederland

6. Lumberton

7. PNG

8. Vidor

You beat them, especially Nederland, by running right at them and that what Rison does(it's his offense he brought to Central from Arlington Lamar)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami