24-3A All-District Team

thanks for the info notinthepressbox. are you trying to say that the reason some of these kids made all district is because their parents are keeping stats? I for one do keep stats and they are for my son and my son only. talk to the coach if you have a problem, he is the one who keeps up with everyones stats.

meeks and stringer definately got jipped. bigredmachine is no dumbass, you cant put the special awards people in their positions on first team. just like football beasely gets mvp and someone else got 1st team qb, that said bolton played second angelle at first and coleman at short. that is bigredmachine's list. and i didnt know rodents could play middle infield. lets use james next time

Guest bleed orange

That is what is wrong with the system. You mean to tell me that 9 player's from BC are better than any 2 player's from any other team? Spread the wealth that is all I am saying. Just kidding, I was picking on bigred75 and he knows what I am talking about. BC should of had that many and probally more. They spanked everyone in the district. It was not even close. You win because you do have the best player's, not just one or two but quiet a few. You know baseball and softball bigred, but I know basketball. Congrats to all the kids who made it. Don't say anything bad about the OF pitcher who made first team because you will be hearing his name for 3 more years. He is a good kid and he has worked his tail off to get were he is. Just wait and see!!

Guest BobcatBeliever

If you've never heard of Troy Bolton, then you don't watch much baseball around here.....he got newcomer because he deserved it.

Hey thanks for the laugh Bleed I needed that this morning..............You knowing basketball?????????? hhmmm Jury is still out on that one hahaha. Kidding of course, I would not want someone to get on here and accuse me of getting off topic, or posting jiberish...........haha or starting crap..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed