BC overrated?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

I should not be on this post. But I have to say something about what "pngpride" said to BC about welcome to 4A. It does not matter in basketball, softball or baseball what classification you or in. Now football it does more than other sports. If you are good you can compete with the big boy's. BC is good and they can compete and win against bigger schools. They have already proven that. One game does not mean anything unless it is the state tournament.

I aggree 100% with that statement. One loss against a good team in a meaningless game situation means absolutely nothing. If it did then we would be talking about how good LCM is to have beaten such a good team. Both teams are beyond outstanding. Both teams will make South East Texas proud come the time of June!!!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

you are right jsmity. It should not matter what school you are from if you go far in the playoffs, it speaks well for the golden triangle. GOLDEN TRIANGLE that has a nice ring to it.

Guest bleed orange

I know, we are off the subject again. But who care's this is fun and great conversation. This is better than watching TV all night long.

Guest bleed orange

I know bobcatbeliever I probally killed this thread. But you know I am good at starting them as you would say. :lol:

this game may not have meant anything as far as 1 game is concerned, but it might have brought BC's confidence way down. O and yall said BC needs to work on their defense. but they dont get much practice when your pitchers strike out most of the people they face, especially the left side of the infield.

Guest BobcatBeliever

You're allright Bleed......I agree with you 100% on that statement. Hopefully both schools will bring home trophys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami