BC overrated?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BobcatBeliever

Are we beating another dead horse???????

If you know anything about baseball at all......then you know that BC is NOT over rated....ignorant comment, and Angelle's stats are easy to read....NO Brainer.....Give it a rest....The kids are good.

BC is very good. They are #1 in 3A for a reason. And Angelle is also very good. As far as what happens when they run into a team that can really hit and Angelle is not on the mound, I think you undersell Broc Haymon, a good pitcher in his own right. Also, by the time that happens, the other team will be down 1-0 in the playoffs....

Its funny that hes saying that, at that point in the game which was with one out in the 6th Haymon had thrown 112 pitches (the most he has thrown since coming back from his surgery) and Coach Bryant thought that was enough and brought Angelle in with an 8-2 lead. Haymon only gave up 4 or 5 hits and 2 runs so it doesnt sound like he was in much trouble to me.

Guest etbu

From what I saw last year I cannot still believe that the BC team lost to Carthage. I saw them come from behind and beat a very good Hudson team and the next night beat them. I would hard pressed to see many four or five A teams beating them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami