**FIRST AND SECOND WEEK OF PRACTICE COMMENTS HERE**

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully none of these kids will have any trouble in this heat. i remember one year kids were dropping like flies...dead ones. PAM haven't started yet,r.t. have them practice into the night with the stadium lights on for game simulations.i'm not a coach,but with today's heat compared to the 80's and back,i would have weight training and wind sprints in the gym.this session would be morning session. afternoon session we would hit the field at 4:00,it gets cooler than hotter this way,till 8:00-8:30

Guest 87CRU79

IMO,

Nederland looked fairly good today, albeit it is the first practice, and the boys have yet to start full gear.

QB: Sampere appeared to be on the ball today, as he was able to connect with target after target. While guiding the helm with the newly revamped Spreas Attack, Ryan was able to weave in an out of the defense. (I know it was against the scout team, but they just began the new offense).

TB: Cameron Bass exploded out of the backfield as if he were being shot out of a cannnon. During RB drills, Bass was 3 steps ahead of everyone. He came down with a case of the cramps at the end of practice, as did Cardenas, Grogan, and Gutierrez.

I give Nederland a B+ today, just beacuse it was the first day.

what's funny about this thread,is everyone looks good!!! we as h.s. football nuts,are craving football so much to where ol look like they run 4.4's.kinda hard to evaluate right now till the pads get put on. but glad to hear moral is up and eveyone is getting excited. wish my team(s) started today :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83