Barbers Hill vs Hamshire-Fannett Tenative

I have seen both HF and BH play this year. These teams are evenly matched. When swinging the bats, both can score. Each team has kids that can mash, hitting is a dead heat. Defense looked solid on both teams, again even there. Pitching will make the difference, as it always does. I would have to give a very very slight edge to BH on the pitching front. I think BH's pitching is a little bit deeper, but very young. It will be a very good series. I think it will go to three games. It is definetly a "pick-em" series, too close to call. But let the smack continue, it makes for good reading!! Good Luck to both teams, I will be pulling for BH because they come out of 23-3A.

Guest Orangeboy

Yeah game one is a must win for both teams with the threat of rain this weekend. You would hate to lose game one and have that be the decider because of rain. Good Luck Horns.

Yeah game one is a must win for both teams with the threat of rain this weekend. You would hate to lose game one and have that be the decider because of rain. Good Luck Horns.

couldn't they just reschedule for Monday

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476