Softball Camp in Paris

Guest BreakerCoach

Guest BreakerCoach

Catdaddy, There will be a softball camp in Paris on Sunday,Tomorrow they will be clocking the kids from home to home to see who is the fastest and will give out colored jerseys to the top campers. Any Thoughts.

Catdaddy, There will be a softball camp in Paris on Sunday,Tomorrow they will be clocking the kids from home to home to see who is the fastest and will give out colored jerseys to the top campers. Any Thoughts.

I think the fastest runner could Discover a new batting technique called the "Leipheimer". It's a swing that allows you to break down your swing from the third position to the first position.  :-X

Guest BreakerCoach

I think the fastest runner could Discover a new batting technique called the "Leipheimer". It's a swing that allows you to break down your swing from the third position to the first position.  :-X

Not sure if that is linear or rotational but tends to Contrador (contradict) the swing which would give it the advantage especially on a flat plane.

Guest BreakerCoach

I believe if Leipheimer had contended more in the earlier stages, he would have been in position. Oh well the spaniards need to win something. The wind is carrying to right at Champs-Elysses.  ;)

Hey, what are you doing here ! We are talking in code on another forum!  ;D

Hey Cat, Discovery pulled it out even if it was a formality today!

Sorry Breaker/Blast/Crushcoach. I was in Taledaga territory this week. The Crush 10U was learning some life lessons at Nationals. Discovery finished even stronger as a team than they have before.

Nothing more manly than watching cycling then going onto an obscure forum to speak in code about it. We simply have nothing to hide.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa