Bobby Cox

Guest EagleFan01

Guest EagleFan01

I don't usual disagree with the things Braves manager Bobby Cox does cause he is a veteran and he knows what he is doing. Well anyway I don't know if anyone stayed up last night to watch all the braves-Giants game but Tim Hudson was pitching a nice game had a 5 hit shutout going in the 9th, well then he walked a few guys then he got Bonds to fly out and then got a strike out. Then with two out he gives up a bloop single that scored a run no big deal right they still have a three run lead well for some reason Cox takes Hudson out for Wickman to come close it out well Wickman has been struggling badly and again he blows the save and for the 4th time this year Hudson gets a no decision after pitching beautiful. I think he should have left Hudson in he should have just went and talked to him and tell him hey its yours to win go get it or something like that... He couldn't have did any worse than Wickman did.... I don't know just didn't agree with what he did. The Braves did win in 13 innings though 7 to 5.

true. but did you see hudson that inning? he walked the first batter on 5 pitches, and then the second batter on 4 pitches. he was finished. true, they probably shouldn't have gone to wickman because he has been struggling. but he was right in taking hudson out..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami