HARDIN VS. ANAHUAC who will win??

Bucster hahaha  that is a good one.. Now as for the game, who knows. What ever team shows up to play. I think everyone knows that any one could be beat on a given night. Now a better question would be, which team will have a better season?? I know that the hardin fans are excited because of the 7 on 7 season. But that will be nothing like a real game. Now if any one knows who the Barbay's coach, it is a ball control, run the ball and pass only when you have to. As long as your offense is off the field you can not score point, unless there is a turnover of course!!  :o 

Im gonna go with anahuac for one reason. Coach West. they just got west from us, Kountze, and He is the krunkest coach around here. That team will really be fired up, there hype is gonna skyrocket.

I'll go with Hardin for the same reason - Coach Haynes!

Im gonna go with anahuac for one reason. Coach West. they just got west from us, Kountze, and He is the krunkest coach around here. That team will really be fired up, there hype is gonna skyrocket.

Before making my decision, I need to ask a question.....Is Haynes as Krunktafied as West? j/k

I think the difference will have to come from Hardins defense.Last year I felt sorry for them,they just got beat up.Esway had 200 yards at halftime.They will score some points this year but I don't think they will stop many folks in 24aa.I think Anahuac takes this one in a high scoring game.

come on Bucfan, don't give into the hornet!! You were right with your first guess. But I would like to know if Hardin still has that kid that kicks 50 yd field goals.. If he is still around I might have to side with Hardin!! But I would like to know what Hardin brings to the table, besides coaches. Barbay brought some coaches with him so I guess that makes DaWac the better team for sure 8)

we've always had the team.. but now we have the coaches as well..this team just needed a bit of discipline..there willl be alot more people playing..and they will be mature..and hungry for a big win..oh..and us not being able to take any hits??we will be some of the hardest hitters this upcoming season by far..

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83