let em think

think wat u want to think ...no one really cares... there si no need for WB to play anyone from this area that isnt scheduled already...yall can say yall are better...cool WB really doesnt care...think wat u want to think...but WB needs to play better caliber teams to be ready for there 5A schedule

I know WB has a great team and a good program but I think a few teams in our area could hang or even beat them in a real game. BC, LCM, Jasper, PNG, Nederland, BH and Vidor are just a few off the top of my head that will be good next year. WB would do great playing these teams because these are great teams. You get better playing tough teams and our area has proved time and time again to have some of the best baseball teams around.

Guest coachhooker

yeah i agree but i think next year BH will be the best team in the area and should win the 4a title, they have great coaches and great kids.  if i am correct i think they had 2 maybe 3 play in the all greater houston jr game

I'm not sure about the 4A title, Coach...would be nice. We (BH ) are very excited about our team next year. There are some holes to fill but a very talented nucleus returning...that starts with all 4 pitchers.

The two lefthanders, Ross Hales and Kendall Thamm, were both invited to play in the Houston Area top junior prospects game. Hales was out of town ( playing ball I believe) and could not attend. Thamm pitched two innings. Both have looked strong pitching with their respective summer teams.

BH always has a great team...but come on...WB needs to play better teams...exactly...the teams around this area...excluding BH...are not as good as the teams around the houston area..and the are def. not as good as Barbe HS in Lake Charles

Guest Bulldog

BH always has a great team...but come on...WB needs to play better teams...exactly...the teams around this area...excluding BH...are not as good as the teams around the houston area..and the are def. not as good as Barbe HS in Lake Charles

You don't know that Donkey...but i think Westbrook would neither benefit or lose from play local teams...I mean if they win well they just sit back and say we were suppost to win and if they lose they strat thinking there gotta be something wrong we just lost to Bridge City for example a 3A team that really shouldn't have a chance. So i think its a lose lose situation. West Brook is King of South East Texas but there are teams that can compete and that says alot for them.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83