predictions for all district team 24-3A

Guest BobcatBeliever

ya right bigred.....OF would be LUCKY to get one on the honorable mention list......I'm not like you....I do not believe in spreading the wealth....give it to the kids who deserve it.....so go peck your bird feed.....

WoW...........listen to the hostility...............settle down bobcat..............this might be a case unlike basketball where the best players are on the same team. We all know in basketball it was not that way.....................just the facts....................like it or not..... :lol:

Why do you always seem to get off the subject and just start crap??? If you arent going to post on the subject then dont post at all. This site isnt for your personal vendeta in being a computer warior. Let it go and enjoy this great site.

Hey pal I am messing with my friend here.......If you do not like it then dont read it. Do you have a problem with that??? Most of what I write are to people that I joke with . Nothing I write on here is very serious, and I do not get angry with anyone. I AM enjoying this great site. What's the deal you can not keep it light hearted on here.................take it easy and enjoy life. Do not get so uptight my friend. If you knew what was behind that post then I might take what you say a with a little more clout. But you do not know who I am or who bobcat it, so chill out. There is more to it than what you are reading.........................

Guest BobcatBeliever

LOL....whoa.....

Seriously, I only saw each team play when they played OF so other than BC and the couple of outstanding players from other schools, I couldn't even give you an intelligent list......HOWEVER, I do not believe that it should be an even spread for each school, just because.....It should be the absolute best. no matter where they come from....yes, BigBird.....even BC..... :wink:

Guest bleed orange

Bigred, I can tell you know nothing about basketball, you were probally a guard or tackle in football. But Jsmity is right about we can discuss basketball at another time and you know we will. I can't wait!! Now Jsmity was wrong in slaming you because you were just picking fun. But he or she did not know that. This post could be interesting because now the parents and fans get to pick. I wonder how close they will come to the coaches pick? Not trying to start anything just prove a point as you would say BigRed.

:oops: Sorry its just that I had seen a few other post previously that had gotten way too hostile. My bad on that one Big Red. I do generally agree with most of the things you say on here(which is evident on some of the post). 8) Its all good baby :D

Guest bleed orange

Yes, it should be the best nine reguardless of what school they are from. BC had by far the best team in the district and should be represented well. Good teams don't win because they have one or two good players, they win because they have quite a few. It is all about numbers.

why dont yall talk about what the title is about i think that there is some talent out here but from hj there is some kids that will make it

Look why don't you just calm down..............What is it with you people...........Do you need more stress in your life, it isnt that serious.

Now for the topic at hand. Man with out sitting down and looking at some numbers its gonna be tough in some areas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont