Donahoe vs Thomas vs Brown ( Triple Threat)

Guest Tha Unit

Guest Tha Unit

I know this is silly, but if there was a 1 on 1 on 1 who would win out of Ryan Donahoe- HJ, Tromaine Thomas-EC, JaCovin Brown-PA

i have played against all three players and they are some talented kids with bright futures, but Ryan Donohoe is the best of the three.  He lead his team to a state championship with only one leg, was the 3A player of the year and MVP of the toughest district in the state of Texas.  Which player did that besides DONHOE!!! Not to mention he will be my teammate at Navarro College next season along with Richard Netherly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have watched all three many times. All quality players but, just because one may beat the other in a one on one game does not always mean the winner is the best team player.  But the question  at hand is one on one. Give the edge to Brown for no other reason than rebounding and 2nd shot chances. They all handle the ball extremely well and can all drive the lane in traffic. Each have a great outside shot and all are very quick, not prone to turn the ball over much or make mental mistakes. I thought it was an interesting  question. And since it's not going to happen, there are no wrong choices only differences of opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83