Hardin 7 on 7 State Tourney Results

Hardin beat Graham 20 - 18 in their 1st pool play game this afternoon!

Hardin's QB, Jordan Nolan connected on a long pass play to Daniel Marsh late in the game to clinch it.

Graham was highly thought of as a possible contender for the championship.  Dave Campbell had predicted Graham to take out WOS in the 2nd round of bracket play.

This might help Hardin in their seeding going into the Bracket Tournament.

Congrats Hardin, keep it up.  Stay focused, you're doing great, but there is still a long way to go.

GOOD LUCK.

Absolutely! We came out on fire and quickly burned up lol. We were not in good enough shape to play that many games in that heat. We went into TRIPLE overtime with Navasota, which was our third game already and lost it in the very last play with them scoring a 2 point conversion. Very shortly after that we had to start our next game. Canton came ready to play and once again we didn't. The second half came around and we started to make our comeback but we just couldn't come together as a team and pull it off because several offensive players went down to cramps and fatigue. Our underclass men really stepped up and played their best but we just couldn't finish. Nobody expected us to even make it this far, so personally I am proud of these guys and their commitment. And now for the regular year, the way i see it, if the line can give the QB 4 seconds, Hornets should really compete this year! Good job Hardin and keep workin hard into the season. And thanks MR. REALITY for your support and I will see you soon haha.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124