H-D Vs. WH

who will win  

33 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• west hardin
    • hull-daisetta

H-D all the way, west hardin got lucky last year......but this year, yall are on our field, our reconcile,......the way we play. not were there are redneck's screaming curse word's, or showing bad sportsmanship,.........zach......i dont think it was neccasary to run , do a 360....then plant yall's ugly yellow and blue flag in the feild,......nanana-hayhayhay-goodbye

H-D all the way, west hardin got lucky last year......but this year, yall are on our field, our reconcile,......the way we play. not were there are redneck's screaming curse word's, or showing bad sportsmanship,.........zach......i dont think it was neccasary to run , do a 360....then plant yall's ugly yellow and blue flag in the feild,......nanana-hayhayhay-goodbye

36-7

Nuff said.

Got lucky 36-7

HD was the lucky ones it could have been worse, the ONLY reason hd scored WH fumbled the ball inside the 20. Simmons had more yards ALONE than HD's whole team,but i guess your right we got lucky in 06 and in 05 and 04.WH will take it in 07 to make it four in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speed means nothing when u run scared... they are all small except the running back and we shut him down last year with the same deffense we will have this year.....correction on the fumble inside the twenty brandon through a pass that got picked and i pulled the guys face mask which added yard and the we got an offsides penalty putting them inside the 5 and the y ran a 1 yard touchdown.......zach and brandon did start deffensebut didnt play as much as there replacements...and their are many people who didnt start on O and D who were not very far behind the people we lost we were a well rounded team..... and this year will be ours again.....how do u get lucky with that score i had more rushing than H-D and i was the backup running back...... tell me again how we got lucky we shut yall down and had our second string kicking yalls tail...... the end

"not were there are redneck's screaming curse word's"

HUMMMM....I bet you won't be able to find one redneck on HD's side of the stands in HD.....not a chance....and if you do he surely wouldn't say a curse word......not a chance.

Back to some logical discussion. Zach and Brandon were a huge part of WH's program for 4 years, but it doesn't quite end there. There is some good talent on this years team. HD will have some good talent. It should be a good game if we can keep them darn rednecks from affecting the outcome of the game.

Oh, luck had nothing to do with the outcome last year.

Got lucky 36-7

HD was the lucky ones it could have been worse, the ONLY reason hd scored WH fumbled the ball inside the 20. Simmons had more yards ALONE than HD's whole team,but i guess your right we got lucky in 06 and in 05 and 04.WH will take it in 07 to make it four in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks im glad that somebody told them, It's not lucky its SKILL

yes sir mr.marvin, i understand. i just wasnt thinking about our ego here.......but u know how it is between the two school's. it just gets me all fired up reading all this stuff west hardin write's on here, but i do need to add a little but more class to my vocabulary

yes sir mr.marvin, i understand. i just wasnt thinking about our ego here.......but u know how it is between the two school's. it just gets me all fired up reading all this stuff west hardin write's on here, but i do need to add a little but more class to my vocabulary

THATS A HELL OF A WAY TO START ,GOOD JOB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont