best multi-sport athlete( football & other sport)

Guest ST4life

Silsbee's Desmond Doss was district MVP in both football and basketball his senior year. He wasn't too bad in track also.

This year Silsbee will have Donovan Harris, who excels in both football( first team all district) and track( defending state champ in 110 hurdles). Also heard he will be playing basketball this year.

A little bit of trivia for you guys. What athlete was drafted in the first round in the NFL, NBA, and Major League drafts?

If he plays basketball then HJ will lose. I watched him play basketball and could play just like Dess did. He played around with Dess back when he was a freshman and you could not tell them apart. This is great news, I wounderd why he did not play last year if he did HJ would have lost.

I got to Go with Tramain Thomas this Kid is D-1 Material in Both Football and Basketball I wish he was going to College for Basketball because i think this Kid could make it to the lead...I doubt anyone could hold him in this Area 1 on 1...

this kid is definately good but he is NOT D1 material..i dont know what u assume is D1 material. he's good at football ( maybe Jr College Level ) but for b-ball...he has no chance in any college

STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL IN THE SMALL SCHOOL I THINK ELLIOTT FROM HD,BB, BASEBALL AND FB. COPELAND FROM WH - BB,FB AND THROWING DISC. NOLAN FROM HARDIN - BB,FB, AND BASEBALL. NOLAN AND ELLIOTT WENT TO LUFKIN AND TRYED OUT FOR THE ASTROS, MAINLY FOR THE COLLAGE SCOUTS BUT HEY THEY TRIED OUT

Guest car ramrod

Tremain Thomas from EC takes the cake with Johnny Dishon, Earl Thomas, and Jacoby Franks graduating.  Green from Dayton is real good too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83