ok who wins or repeats??????

Guest coachhooker

Guest coachhooker

5A- Westbrook

4A- BH

3A- Jasper

2A-Woodville/Buns

1A-High Island

who has the best chace of repeating as district champs and I am sorry I know I know I left another 4A school out, but who has the best chance of repeating as distrcit champs in 08.

ps I have a good feelimg this will in 3A we will see a lot of Jasper repeat post

Guest Orangeboy

BC wants their title back. It didn't sit well with them seeing those naked freaks dancing around the bases at Cardinal Field.

OK Orangeboy,  Jasper will repeat.  As state champions that is!

Lots and lots of offense and very solid pitching. 

By the way, the show Jasper put on here in Round Rock was the most impressive of any team in the tournament by far.  Not sure anyone here from any class could have beaten them.

• 2 months later...

I see BC vs Jasper as pretty much a toss-up--both great teams.

Without a host of errors by Seniors last year BC would have won state.

These two teams stand out way above the crowd; just as last year-- in all of 3A.

The brutal fact is that this 3A district had 4 teams that would have won the bulk of the district races across the whole state.

BC is blessed with a good pitching staff--Jason Clark just may prove to be the best 3A pitcher in the state before it is all over; closely followed by Hicks.

• 2 weeks later...

ok this is my first post and I live in SETX and played in SETX but not an expert this is just my guess

5a westbrook should be the best in 5a in the area (only other school is PAM)

4a BH is the team to beat (way way to much pitching) then Nederland, and LCM (on the outside Vidor) all have great chances to make some noise in the playoffs but I would take BH's pitching over everything

3a Jasper (yes the defending state champs) very loaded again, Brideg City wants to go back to Austin and is very young but has a great core I see them making the playoffs and making alot of noise all through the year, Silsbee lost there 3 best players but that doesnt mean much from a team that won 20 games last year and won a distrcit title 2 years ago, plus they have a wonderful staff with several coaches that have the chance to become head coaches including coach Thigpin (if spelling is right on the name) who has been a head coach, HF is in a year of we are alibe and we can play, they have many returning starters nad they are looking to make their mark in 21-3a plus they have several players that are playing fall select baseball and a great coaching staff that is comng back , HJ yes they won a playoff series but they are lossing there number 1 starter in Teerece, but they have many good starters coming back, also finally they have a head coach to stay with a good support staff, OF has several young kids back and a coach with much grit and smarts

2a you cant say much but Woodville and Buna they both are going to be good agian, but dont count out Warren with a new couch, EC with a returning coach with playoff experience, Anuach with a new young coach, Deweyville has a new coach with experience, Hardin has players with a coach that has won a district title, kountze always seems to have good players and a smart coach.

1a- High Island lost there best player but if I read it right they should have players back, Evadale has there ace back plus many more including a coach that has won a state title, sabine pass has a new coach and alot of fire back to contend.

private- Kelly has an arm going to Rice and many more weapons.

I hope to see 2-3 teams in the state tourny out of SETX

What does BH have to do with LC-M repeating as District Champs??

I agree.  BH and LCM are in different districts, so it depends on where you live when you are answering this thread as to which team you think of when answering this question.  I think BH will win in theirs.  I think LCM has a good shot at a three-peat this year, but you can never count out the other consistently strong baseball programs in the district like Ned, PNG.  Vidor should make some noise as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami