How much does speed matter in the outfield??

im glad you think that 40water that must mean your juco career went really well.  considering we finished third in the country two straight years.  id whether do that than play at some DI that doesnt do anything.  i mean you could win and feel pround or just brag that you played at so and so.  but didnt do jack.  i guess your priorities arent straight.  let me know when they are.

im glad you think that 40water that must mean your juco career went really well.  considering we finished third in the country two straight years.  id whether do that than play at some DI that doesnt do anything.  i mean you could win and feel pround or just brag that you played at so and so.  but didnt do jack.  i guess your priorities arent straight.  let me know when they are.

WHY ISNT HE IN THE PROS ANYMROE THEN?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can't coach speed.  So maybe that will help you!   

The only time the Lastros made the World Series.  They had a centerfielder that could fly and couldn't hit very good.  So yes speed is very important.  Defense wins championship, homeruns look pretty to the fans. 

I went to the Astros game last monday and the outfield was Carlos Lee, Jason Lane, and Lance Berkman.  That had to be the slowest outfield in history, and it showed. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83