Who will win 24A in 2007-2008?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i think a team that everyone is underestimating is WH...and they are showing a lot of talent this year.....they have had a pretty rocky past couple of seasons..but are really bouncing back ....and they have a great coach and i think they have a good chance of going to the playoffs......they just have to pull together as a team!......GOOD LUCK LADY OILERS....

Big Sandy

West Hardin

Hull Daisetta

Puzzled Catman?  How can a team, a program develope and get strong when the main focus is football. when the head girls coach is also the head football coach. 1st b-ball game is next tuesday, football will not be over until at least next friday.  HD athletics is a joke.

Certainly don't count Evadale out but who would even think to put West Hardin in.  Their girls basketball is a joke.  If anyone can do it Coach Cruz can but she needs more than one season.  You would have to be crazy to put WH in front of HD.  HD will be great this year even without a coach.  They are loaded with talent this year.  They just need someone to drive the bus.  And don't forget Coach Cox is still the JV coach and will be there every step of the way.  She won't let things drop too far.  I had also heard that Big Sandy and Evadale both lost alot of talent last year.  Is this true did they lose alot of seniors.  Good Luck to all of the teams but watch out for H D!

okay well i understand that wh has had a rocky past couple of seasons but from an insider's point of view ... i beleive they are improving... i understand that they coach cruz dont have a whole lot of time...but trust me when u watch them you will diffently notice the changes for the good... and just to note: big sandy may have lost a lot of seniors but they already have an advantage over most of the teams in the district ... they start early....and they are a really good team....and as for evadale and hd ...last year the lady oilers hung with them for the most part....and this year with amazing talent and a great coach...yea i still stick to what i posted earlier....

Big Sandy

West Hardin

Hull Daisetta

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS IN THE DISTRICT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124