BIG SANDY SUMMER BASKETBALL

Guest DickVitale

Listen, this week starts with MONDAY and ENDS on FRIDAY.... >:(...with a holiday WEDNESDAY in between! I KNOW what I am going to do, I just don't want to ruin my options by letting people gossip about it on the message boards!!! Believe it or not, there are people out there HOPING that I fail....And I am one of the GOOD guys in the profession! ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Of course....It's because I am black.... ;D...Just kidding....Why do WE all know? I have no interest in Big Sandy even if it WERE open...what are YOU talking about?  ???

• 2 months later...

Wow Mr. Vitale, what a moron. The facts have been stated, you've been backed into a corner, continue to talk noise over the computer, and yet you still won't admit that you are wrong in this situation. It's ok, everyone has moments where they just dont have the answer or they just dont know, and you my friend are in this situation. Although i will give you this, you have your own opinion,....you have stated it and you can keep that opinion. And by all means you have every right to change it if you please. Now.....dont you feel special, you have your own  little opinion and you can do whatever you want with it. AWWWW....now in no way am I on your side, being an alum of Big Sandy and having playd on the ball team i would have to say that BS has plenty of tradition in their program. Oh and I believe Coach Foster would love to coach in that "one horse town" over any 5a school since that is where he graduated from and was on the 87 and 88 team that went to the regional finals. I mean why leave a program where you continue year in and year out to get into the playoffs? By the way please tell me your definition of "tradition"....just curious but I would LOVE to hear it. Good day to you Mr.Vitale. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami