HJ vs. Central..Who would win?

Guest ST4life

They get the respect

I think everyone is a little tired of hearing how great HJ is, and if HJ played the SA Spurs ya'll would win...HJ is a 3A school with 3A talent.

you get enough respect

HJ is what WOS is in football but in basketball they are good but will be beat 

Before to long they will be saying that HJ can beat Duke or North Caroline then they will say they can beat the Rockets or Spurs come on yall are not always going to be the best in this 3a district it has way to many good schools and players to let HJ be the best in everything

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do everything you can to make Silsbee look better than HJ. I pick the hawks to go 2-37 next season with a last place finish in district. Silsbee on the other hand will be 980-0, lead the nation in scoring and breeze through the playoffs winning in the 3A state championship game by 40.

Guest ST4life

You do everything you can to make Silsbee look better than HJ. I pick the hawks to go 2-37 next season with a last place finish in district. Silsbee on the other hand will be 980-0, lead the nation in scoring and breeze through the playoffs winning in the 3A state championship game by 40.

ill stop talking about Silsbee when yall stop matching up HJ with every team in SETX and saying they would win HJ had a good season but it is over and a new one is coming

hahaha

Come on DV, you know Milby played hard. Those guys got a full dose of Ashton Hall, that's what happened. 

Listen... It was a warm-up game for the play-offs, no one was willing to risk injury to go all out in a warm-up game that wouldn't reflect on either teams record.  I don't think Milby understood how well Kountze's players could shoot and thought it was going to be easy. I was there, and no way they played there hardest.  I watched these guys in the National Acedemy Tournament in Aldine and they beat some of the best teams in the Nation.  I saw them play hard and I know what it looks like.  At the end they played hard because they refused to loose to a 3A school. 

But back on topic.... CHS with the "W" against HJ baby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ST4life

HJ and Central this year, who would win?

HJ cause they are the best and nothing can touch them cause they have trey who has been dunking since he was in pull-ups :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124