A brief look at next years B C Cardinals

Guest Bridge City Card

I can promise you and bet the bank Billy will be back! You can't get rid of a coach that makes it that far evey year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know who you are but i can assure you that people do read this board and for you to be a sphmr and say that on the internet is too bold for your position i can gaurantee it.....you might want to reconsider that comment bc09

and theres no way they will get rid of him...he has too many wins in his stay here for them to just throw him out..if they did they would have to take in consideration the field and how since hes been in charge its progressively gotten worse...or maybe his innability to finish the job and get a title..or his total lack of social skills..or his very open and outright bad relationship with members of the booster club...

a lot of people may think im still bitter over the last jasper game and am just here to bring him down and get even, but its not true.  i just honestly and humbly have a dissagreement with how he runs the bc baseball program, coaches and relates to his players, and doesnt feel the need to do anything extra to upgrade the facilities.

i think this is a very serious issue that needs to be looked at by the people of bridge city and those in charge

Guest BC boy 17

Well this thread was originaly supposed to be about the cards next season......not about bashing the coach. So before this gets out of hand, lets get back to what you think the cards will look like next year  ;D

FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS DISCUSSION--WOW, This ended up as not such a brief discussion of next years' team projections.

I noticed that it was referred to that select team-Big Timers & Sun Devils etc: participation was spoken of as-- maybe opposed by HS Coaching.

I for a fact know that Mr. Casey Bryant started taking his oldest son, Kim Bryant, over to Houston at a young age to play Catcher on a select team.  As I remember all of the Bryant boys played not only in HS ball but on top quality Houston area teams in year round BB.

I am sure glad however that most of the discussion dwelt on next years team prospects.

On a personal note, I wish every one of the Cardinals were playing at least summer ball on a quality team under a logical Coach.  The number of Pitchers in the rotations are large enough to keep the shoulders warmed up; without hurting anyones arms in the off season play.

Find some "True Stats" for me.. How many errors did  your All District 2nd baseman make this year... If you can't throw the ball from 2nd base to 1rst you

do not deserve to be playing much less on the All District team.. I saw your coach

yank a kid out from short stop, in the middle of an inning,for making a throwing error

vs Needville (remember that) Yet we watched Bolton make, I'm guessing no less than

15 0r 20 E's this year and never missed a start...I'm sure that 15-20 is a "Very" low estimate I think he made 5 or 6 in the final Jasper series alone...

I'm not ripping anybody.  I'm just saying lets see if the new school board renews his contract since some people believe that his mother is the only reason he has his job. 

I am saying that is the reason he has the job now...It is going to be hard to get rid of him because his teams have carried him to the playoffs.. i just hope they dump him before he messes some more kids around.. Believe me , he has screwed around several that I know of..(That is what ticks me off about him)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124