Hull

Guest coachhooker

Guest #1pantherfan

Not sure, but Barbay just left a very likely 10 - 0 regular season for someone to inherit next year. West Hardin will be way down, Evadale is only average, Sabine Pass isn't ready to seriously compete yet, and High Island can't even finish a season. That's the only reason I'm still a little suprised that he took the Anuahac job. Go 10-1 or 11-1 next year, then look to make a move to a better program than Anuahac. Just my thoughts.

Guest #1pantherfan

Hmmm... interesting. Are they not even going to open it up and see what other qualified candidates are interested? Seems that would be the smart thing, but that's just my opinion.

Not sure, but Barbay just left a very likely 10 - 0 regular season for someone to inherit next year. West Hardin will be way down, Evadale is only average, Sabine Pass isn't ready to seriously compete yet, and High Island can't even finish a season. That's the only reason I'm still a little suprised that he took the Anuahac job. Go 10-1 or 11-1 next year, then look to make a move to a better program than Anuahac. Just my thoughts.

Ya ok! weve got 2 all district linebackers that will murder you if you come up the hole, and a strong safety and a free safety that will b all district next year. and our line will still b as good as it was last year. so when it comes down 2 it it will b our game vs hd that will determine district.  But huddleston would b a good fit for hd he is a good coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83