Kieth Lake?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went this past sunday there in kayaks with 2 guys i work with and i caught about 15 lil rat reds and i just got back from there today and me and my buddy must of caught 30 rat reds and i caught one that was 26 in. not a bad one...we caught all of them by free lineing a mullet with a popping cork and it worked real good and i caught 2 on mourning glory...not to bad of a day

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i went down there friday afternoon and the bait was runnin good through the mouth of the cut caught a few specks one around three and a half poounds then numerous reds that were all right around 18 to 19 inches all in all it was a fun trip .... would have had alot better trip but had some trollin motor problems n really just had to let the wind drift me across

• 2 weeks later...

I did some more checking and I think they are going to lay a 42" pipeline about 4 feet deep under Keith Lake (right down the center of it). To start, they are going to bring in tons of sand and build a platform/penninsula several hundred feet out into the lake near Junior's launch next to Hwy 87.

I did some more checking and I think they are going to lay a 42" pipeline about 4 feet deep under Keith Lake (right down the center of it). To start, they are going to bring in tons of sand and build a platform/penninsula several hundred feet out into the lake near Junior's launch next to Hwy 87.

I know they are screwing up some of the best duck hunting

in all of SE Texas with all of this crap thier doing

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami