**JASPER ADVANCES TO STATE TITLE GAME**

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats to Jasper, everything just seems to keep rolling your way. Best of luck against EyeLow.  Bring it home boys.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Maddux is like that too.  Parson isn't overpowering but he sure mixes up his pitches well.  Hats off to the coach in the dug out call the pitches as well.

As far as tomorrow goes..I would think that if Reagen's arm is 100% he has to start the game.  I would expect that he will be on a very short leash with Ellis and Stephenson available.

What makes parsons so good is not only location, but he knows, and will throw any pitch on any count. You can't sit on anything from him

Greg Maddux is like that too.  Parson isn't overpowering but he sure mixes up his pitches well.  Hats off to the coach in the dug out call the pitches as well.

As far as tomorrow goes..I would think that if Reagen's arm is 100% he has to start the game.  I would expect that he will be on a very short leash with Ellis and Stephenson available.

I had the pleasure of watching Jamie Moyer pitch here in Seattle for about seven years. He couldn't break a window if he threw a brick at it. I would guess that he tops out at 82 nowadays, but as long as you can locate and change speeds, you can pitch as long as you want. He's proof of that and it's nice to see a kid like JP using that philosophy. All he has to do is take advantage of the aggressiveness of those hitters and like you said, he can be very effective.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder