upcoming freshmen for basketball?

Guest DickVitale

Uhhhhhh...Lets see......Oh that's it....WHO CARES!! ??? They are freshman in 1A!!!

;D Nah, just kiddin'......Why do you need that list? Just curious....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DickVitale

I know they have 5'8 postmen, the manager and waterboy have to suit up to have 5 on 5, they play in tiny gyms the size of average living rooms like on "Hoosiers" and you guys travel on short busses that resemble vans! I want no part of 1A basketball!! ;D

Guest DickVitale

Coop, you KNOW I am telling the truth, don't ya? ;)...There are a few 1A games that are watchable....Maybe in Austin at the final four, after an evening at Schultz's... ;)..You know, "the coaches watering hole" so they call it! ;D

MR. DICK-------get your facts right --------i do no B.S. carry 10 player on the team and they all play and there postman ia not 5-8 more like 6-2 when they go on the road they travel on a long bus a 2007 model and they wear a tie and shirt. they want wear a baseball cap like your 4a school wear.some of the gyms are bigger than your 4a and 3a school and they are pack. like i said you dont no jack in IA school

Guest DickVitale

Well I DO know that they do not have very good ENGLISH teachers in class A!! Your grammar is AWFUL!! Check in summer school, son.....NOW!! :D...As for baseball caps worn in 4A and 5A, I don't know who YOU are watching, but I do not play that mess at all!! You get your facts straight....And get to that summer school class! I hope you don't speak like you write!! GOODNESS!!  :o

Guest DickVitale

Gladly....1A ball is the 4A/5A equivalent to JR HIGH BALL!! LOLOLOL ;D....JUST JOKING guys, don't get all sensitive on me!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest totalsportsprogram

So Mr. Vitale, let me get this straight?  You are knocking 1A ball but you'll take a job coaching 2A ball?  Hmmmm?

The best thing about freshmen is if they study they get to be sophomores.Very tough to go from Jr Hi to the varsity level.The Whitacre kid from Spurger will be a player but his brother will be the one to watch this year.Future looks bright however in Spurger.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124