Scouting report on Sinton ????

I know that I am probably grasping at straws, but can anyone tell me anything about the Sinton team.  Last time I asked about another team, posters acted like it was a silly request.  Not asking for an actual scouting report just some idea of what to expect.  As a LE fan, I don't mind giving general statements about us.

I suggest you do web searches on the Corpus area newspapers.  That probably will tell you more about them than anyone in SE Texas will know.  Sinton really is too far away for us to know much, other than that they are a perennial baseball power.  But you probably already know that.  I do know they sent a pitcher to UT Austin recently.  He has been a star for them:  Adrian Aliniz is the name;  hope I have the spelling correct.

Thanks for the tips guys.  I'll check the Chorpus papers for info. :)

I'm feeling good about Liberty Eylau's chances.  Both our pitchers pitched last year, and we know the results of that.  I understand that this is not last year, but still like our chances.  Wish everyone a safe trip.  Eat a hotdog for me while you are there.

KALE!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed