8u team needed

• 4 weeks later...
Guest austin26

My name is Bryan Bost and I am the Manager of the Groves American Pinto All Star team.  I would love to scrimmage you some time between now and our tournament.  Maybe at our park on Sunday evening at 7:00.  We can talk about location and time.  I know it is late notice but I just heard about this posting from the Orange Manager.  Call me at 718-8611 if you are still interested.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Cory - this is Tony Dallas - I talked to Bryan Bost who is the coach for Groves.  We scrimmaged him last night and he is looking for another team to scrimmage.  I've lost your number, but I have his.  Please contact him at 718-8611.

If you need to get in touch with me, my number is 409-882-1943.  Please reply to this and give me your cell number again.  Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

My name is Bryan Bost and I am the Manager of the Groves American Pinto All Star team.  I would love to scrimmage you some time between now and our tournament.  Maybe at our park on Sunday evening at 7:00.  We can talk about location and time.  I know it is late notice but I just heard about this posting from the Orange Manager.  Call me at 718-8611 if you are still interested.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Bryan I will talk to the other coaches and find out if that is a good time.I know two of us our boys are playing in the T-ball all-star tournament this weekend.

It might not be good timing for us since we have to be at the tournament this weekend.

I will give you a call though abd let you know if we can.Look forward to meeting you at the tournament.

Guest austin26

I know we are in the last hour so a scrimmage may be tough.  I wish I would have gotten in touch with you sooner.  Good luck to your T-Ball team.  I would say good luck to you but I think I play you Saturday (if you are Vidor 1).  Should be fun.  We both have to get past that Tony Dallas guy and his group of stacked 12 year old kids!!  That was for you Tony!!!  See you Thursday night at the meeting.

I know we are in the last hour so a scrimmage may be tough.  I wish I would have gotten in touch with you sooner.  Good luck to your T-Ball team.  I would say good luck to you but I think I play you Saturday (if you are Vidor 1).  Should be fun.  We both have to get past that Tony Dallas guy and his group of stacked 12 year old kids!!  That was for you Tony!!!  See you Thursday night at the meeting.

Yea I heard those orange guys (especially Tony) stacks there all-star team. ;D

We might still be able to do it ,I will just have to make sure everyone can be there.depends how far the t-ball team goes.

Yall should be ashamed. You both lay low until tournament time and then come beat up on us. We aren't falling for it this year. We are coming ready to play. I just want us to play to our potential and let the cards fall where they will.

You two should get together and scrimmage. I know we got alot of good work from playing Vidor and Groves.

You two better hope it doesn't come down to the best coach because yall don't have a chance. hahaha I made myself laugh at that one.

Good luck,

td

Guest austin26

Just give me a call if it can work out.  It still may work.

We are just a little ole team trying to play baseball and we hope we don't get embarressed by the powerhouse Orange and Vidor teams.  Groves is just trying to stay on the map with you boys.  Poor little guys from Groves just trying to compete.  Let us know how the State tournament in Dallas goes.  We may not even show up in Sour Lake.  Bless our little hearts....

As for the best coach...I agree...maybe you can show me and Corey how you guys cork those bats and microwave those baseballs and alter all those dates on those birth certificates!!!  I heard the Orange Bronco All-Star Coach wants to know when he can get his players back!!  Haha!!

Good Luck Back at You Two

I totally agree Bryan..You should have seen Tony at the Select tournament in Lake Charles.This team from LA was 29 wins and only 14 losses in SELECT ball..Tony brings his(bronco) I mean pinto team over there and beats them the first day!

And then I seen a few comments on here were his head was swollen..We had to open the big gate at the entrance just so his head could fit through there.

I am just trying to teach the kids to have fun and learn a little baseball..I am sure Groves is the same way.Over there In Orange they are breeding ball players.They are stacking teams in shetland..(sorry I just had to ,no offense) ;D

Tony already has reservations booked in Dallas.His last name isnt Dallas, but he had it changed just for this tournament..thats how confident he is!!

we were suppose to scrimmage the Twin County team this afternoon but it looks like it is rained out..

I will give you a call if we can make it happen..also I am boycotting Tony until the tournament.

Bryan ,

ask Tony what team has the bye in the shetland tournament this weekend!!

do you care to answer it Tony?

Just give me a call if it can work out.  It still may work.

We are just a little ole team trying to play baseball and we hope we don't get embarressed by the powerhouse Orange and Vidor teams.  Groves is just trying to stay on the map with you boys.  Poor little guys from Groves just trying to compete.  Let us know how the State tournament in Dallas goes.  We may not even show up in Sour Lake.  Bless our little hearts....

As for the best coach...I agree...maybe you can show me and Corey how you guys cork those bats and microwave those baseballs and alter all those dates on those birth certificates!!!  I heard the Orange Bronco All-Star Coach wants to know when he can get his players back!!  Haha!!

Good Luck Back at You Two

Get off the computer and go practice, Lou.

You two are so funny. All we want to do is play our 6 innings and see who can get to the snow cone stand the fastest.

As far as Dallas goes, if we are smart we will all make reservations to be there. You can cancel very easy. It's a nightmare trying to find a nice place to stay that's close to the field. So I guess you two are good for something. Too bad we can't all go. Twin County will probably end up going and us three mullets will get to stay home and work.

Have a good weekend and stop the rain. I have to go work on the field so my little Shetland boys can play on Sunday. Go figure we have a bye on Saturday.

Tony (if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin) hahahaha

You two are so funny. All we want to do is play our 6 innings and see who can get to the snow cone stand the fastest.

As far as Dallas goes, if we are smart we will all make reservations to be there. You can cancel very easy. It's a nightmare trying to find a nice place to stay that's close to the field. So I guess you two are good for something. Too bad we can't all go. Twin County will probably end up going and us three mullets will get to stay home and work.

Have a good weekend and stop the rain. I have to go work on the field so my little Shetland boys can play on Sunday. Go figure we have a bye on Saturday.

Tony (if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin) hahahaha

and girl!  ;D ;) ;D

Girlplayer,

She plays better than most boys so I sometimes forget she's a girl. Everytime I see her smiling face I'm reminded that she is a girl. I'm not sure how she can be so cute and be such a good baseball player too. They played great yesterday, didn't they?

Guest austin26

Corey or Tony have you heard what kind of shape the Sour Lake fields are in?  Is the tournament still on for the current schedule?  More rain on the way.  Just curious.  I guess we will find out tonight.

as of Monday they were in good shape. We had  a scrimmage over there and they said they have been getting a little rain, but not like Orange and Vidor has.

The infield looked good and the outfield was dry.The tournament  was moved up an hour, I dont know if you know that or not.The first game starts at 1 and the other games follow 2 hours after the first one starts.I believe the meeting is tonight at the Sourlake ballfield

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317