* BRIDGE CITY 8 JASPER 6 FINAL/GAME 2*

Guest coachhooker

Good game.  Congrats to BC on the win and can't wait for game 3.

Any clue who BC will throw next?

my guess is stringer starts if not he will be put in real fast

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job to the Cards and to Meeks holding Jasper down.  The Cards need to get the shakes out of the systems.  The big "E" started rearing its ugly head again.

Overall, I would say this sounded to be a much better played game then last night.......especially form a BC point of view.    

Look for Hicks to pick up tomorrow

Guest coachhooker

Was thinking the same thing.  I would imagine Reagen will get another shot tomorrow as well.

the errors are killing both teams...maybe tommorrow will be a error free game for both teams.....do you really think stringer could start tommorrow

yes last game of the year and a chance to go to state no doubt in my mind he will pitch, it doesnt matter how many pitches he threw yesterday he understands what is up for grabs and same with reagan i expect both of them will pitch 5 plus innings tomorrow, the only way this doesnt happen is if the number 3 starter gets ina groove

if i am jasper i would start reagan and have stephenson ready and bring him in at the fiorst sign of trouble by reagan......not sure about stringer starting......coachhoker do you think that could be risky for stringer as for has hurting is arm..just aksing for your opinion

Anyway, we will find out the pitchers tomorrow!!

As for as these two teams, they have different talent, but both are talented.

Probably the closest matchup of two teams in the playoffs I have ever seen.

All the talk about domination, is just talk......these two teams are so even!

SE Texas will be well represented at STATE for sure......as long as those "E's" disappear!!

Guest coachhooker

if i am jasper i would start reagan and have stephenson ready and bring him in at the fiorst sign of trouble by reagan......not sure about stringer starting......coachhoker do you think that could be risky for stringer as for has hurting is arm..just aksing for your opinion

he and coach bryant both know his limits on his arm

On the Pitching tomorrow evening--it probably will be either Matt Hicks or Jason Clark.  I would expect to see Johnny Dishon "close" for BC.

Jasper has to go with Reagan; after all he brought them to the party.  If he falters look for Aaron Stevenson to come into the game.

Guest Orangeboy

Whats Jasper's record???

Is it 28-7 or 31-7???

The important thing is that they have an "8" in the loss column after Saturday.

I don't know much about bridge city...but does Meeks just pitch...I could be wrong, but I cant recall seeing him hit, or play in the field...But I'm not sure

Meeks carrys a good stick......don't know why he doesn't get a chance to use it.  In the field, he has played all over.....mostly first and third...if I remember right.

Guest BC boy 17

I am beginning to think that Vincent Beck has some crazy winds at field level or something  ;)

The wind does move the ball around alot on the field. The sun is in a bad spot to for the fielders on the left side of the field. Almost anything hit in the air over there is going to end up in the sun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder