Shelbyville

San Augustine

Central Heights

Woden

Newton

Whose going to win district next season

Newton will go undefeated in district.

Shelbyville will go winless.

Corrigan Camden, Hemphill, Woodville,and San Augustine are all equal teams, but I think that Corrigan Camden should finish second.

I'm gonna go with Woodville getting the last playoff spot by betting Hemphill in the last game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Holton Johnson

I do the security and follow the Newton program. Newton is loaded, they should be much better than last year. Hemphill has it all back also and they have a hugh line. They will be the second or third place team. C.Camd. will also be tough as usual. Shelbyville will have about everything back and they have a coach whe is putting together a competative team(don't sell Shebyville short, they will be pretty good) Woodville will be good and San Aug. gets about everything back. This district will be very competative and all three teams that make the playoffs will go a long way in the playoffs.

NEWTON

HEMPHILL

CORRIGAN CAMDON

WOODVILLE

SAN AUGUSTINE

SHELBYVILLE

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Indian Chief

There are as many as 5 teams that depending on the run of athletes coming through at the time can be very good teams.  Newton and CC are perennial powers.  Hemphill is always tough and Woodville is salty since dropping to 2A.  I would love to see the Dragons do well.

I would to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124