Deweyville Head baseball coach.

Guest coachhooker

this would be a great job to have they have several young good players someone is going to fall into a great situation

The new baseball field is ready for the new coach next year. They have some good young talent returning. Keeton Addison can knock the cover off the ball. He will be a Soph. and played varsity this year. Seth Williams is another good one.

yeah it is a great situation however they dont want a baseball guy there to develop that talent.  seems to be a problem in this area.  great players and great coaches with good resumes who cant get jobs due to the fact that football is what everyone focuses on.  what a shame!!!  i thought an ADs job was to make the whole athletic program successful.

This topic is about who you think should be the baseball coach at Deweyville..You dont have to cut bickham down he is doing a great job here...We hired coach Buffamonte from Lumberton when football season started..then he had to leave (personal reasons) he would of been a great coach to our baseball team, but trust coach Bickham he will hire a good baseball coach!

Guest catwatcher

I heard they are looking for a baseball coach and I too know coach Bickham and he will do the program right.  This is a fine man and takes his job serious and will look to bring in someone he feels will move the program in a positive way.  There are several good young coaches in this area who would love to run their own program.  Let wait and see what comes out of this.

I have heard that Bickham does a good job.  However, I do know he does more for football than other sports.  There is life after football.  I also agree with the comment about Jimmy Hallman.  I have a few friends who are from D-ville and know him.  They say he is a great guy and always does his job.  He deserves a chance since he has the experience. 

I heard they are looking for a baseball coach and I too know coach Bickham and he will do the program right.  This is a fine man and takes his job serious and will look to bring in someone he feels will move the program in a positive way.  There are several good young coaches in this area who would love to run their own program.  Let wait and see what comes out of this.

Well said.

Wlecome to Texas

Get used to it!!!

Until they hire head-baseball coach/ AD's this will continue, most programs under 4a cannot spend the money on an AD alone. so they hire head football/AD in indiana it is probably head basketball AD. From what I have hear he has done a good job but he is the Football coach. I am sure he will hire the best baseball coach he can find. Usually a good coach can coach anything!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami