Bridge City

pro21

they have to have some weaknesses, theyve lost 3 games. somebody has to have some info on this team. i know they are very good but there has to be something they are not especially great at. by the way who were their losses to.

i don't have a particular team but i am from the tyler area and i was curious about the top teams in 3a and 4a because those are the size schools in this area, and the top 3a team is in your area so i got on this website to find out what makes this team the number 1 team and if they have any weaknesses. just curious.

i doubt you scout in my area and i am not going to go to that area to scout. if you dont want to tell me anything that is fine, im sure there are a couple of teams around here that could handle angelle and his cardinals.

Well with your attitude the way it is why would we want to give you a scouting report on us. Where are you from?? I guess if it is too much to ask as you put it for us to give you a report, then dont ask................................Watch like everyone else. Now...Where is my sandwich..............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami