Karma????

Guest JHS_Alumni05

If you like what thay have to say applaud them,but if you dont like the comment made smite it.   

So does positive Karma mean you were applauded or vice versa?

Guest Diva

Just to show what a great gal I am, I hit both JHS Alumi and PNG 1992 with positive karma even though they are both longhorn fans. ;D  Enjoy!

Guest BigHam

Diva! I need some help! Weed wont hit me with any good Karma anymore. I took his keys away from him. I used up my good Karma during HS softball. Man, football season is coming and I need to load up. There is this Bear fan that has a problem with me.......... 8)

Guest etbu

Diva! I need some help! Weed wont hit me with any good Karma anymore. I took his keys away from him. I used up my good Karma during HS softball. Man, football season is coming and I need to load up. There is this Bear fan that has a problem with me.......... 8)

I just put you back to even Ham so there is some good Karma from Huffman.  ;D

Guest Diva

Okay, ANYBODY (yes, I said ANYBODY!) who posts in this thread will get positive karma hits from me today...only because I'm in a good mood!  Diva isn't always in a good mood ya' know. ::)

Guest BigHam

Okay, ANYBODY (yes, I said ANYBODY!) who posts in this thread will get positive karma hits from me today...only because I'm in a good mood!  Diva isn't always in a good mood ya' know. ::)

Even Weed ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed