stringer v reagan

Guest coachhooker

Guest coachhooker

goodluck i have seen both of yall pitch i hope the best for both of yall and I cant wait to see yall pitch against each other on thursday.........comments???????

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BC boy 17

Stringer wins this Pitching Duel at his future home of the Cardinals the Lamar Cardinals........ ;D

i agree Stringer wins

As a Liberty Eylau fan, can anyone give me some stats on these pitchers, strengths, style of pitching....etc....  I fully expect LE to advance to the state championship and hope that we meet up. LE must get past Bridge City first.

LE has two great pitchers, one righty who brings the heat (last game was a no hitter), and one lefty with great off speed pitches ( last game was a 3 hitter).

Neither can break a egg in the mit, early season they had to move the rubber up to reach the plate, but both have got used to the 60'6", the fielders can't catch a cold, the hitters have a hard time hitting the water when they fall out of a boat. But in a game where you can fail at the plate 70% of the time and still be in the "Hall of Fame" they both do well.

Guest Bulldog

Reagan-Righty throws slow

Stringer-Lefty throws hard

Stringer throws way harder than Reagan.

Stringer is 86-89. (this is proven)

Reagan probally about 84.

So i don't know were you get your info but its way off.

Jasper only has one good pitcher who throws mid 80's and a curveball.

though Reagan is the best pitcher jasper has, he is not the only one.......quit jumping to conclusions and talking about stuff you dont know about .....we also have justin parsons and ryan ellis.....and ryan ellis could easily go 10-11 innings any given game

Stringer throw way harder than Reagan.

Stringer is 86-89. (this is proven)

Reagan probally about 84.

So i don't know were you get your info but its way off.

actually reagan has been clocked in the low 90s......he doesnt throw that consistently but he does throw easily in the mid-upper 80s consistently

Guest Bulldog

actually reagan has been clocked in the low 90s......he doesnt throw that consistently but he does throw easily in the mid-upper 80s consistently

Ive faced him twice and he doesn't hit 90. Maybe 87. He throws about 84-86 not saying hes bad by no means but 90 morgan please.

Guest BC boy 17

the one time ive seen reagan pitch was against BC in the last game and he didnt seem throw that hard from what i saw.....it looked like he was throwing about 84 consistently. Just saying from what i saw i dont see him throwing upper 80s consitently or occasionaly throwing 90

Guest BC boy 17

Ok dude.....I could throw 97 in practice but if i don't do it in a game it means nothing.....

bulldog3 does have a good point here

i am done talking for Travis.....he will do his talking this weekend and show everybody why he got a full ride to panola

And Stringer will be showing why he got a full ride to Lamar.  :)  I sat beside a guy who had a gun on both in a game situation, and there was about 2 or 3 mph difference in their speeds.  Big deal.  It will come down to who executes best this week!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics