It is pay back time Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest etbu

Boy this has come down to the Grand Final for Region III.  This is kind of Jasper's nightmare in a way; they just knew they had finished BC off when they played BC in the final District game and Jeff Stringer had pitched that week against H-J.

Interestingly,  that game finished by Jasper winning by two points--these first two playoff match up splits ended with wins by two points also.

Old Cardinal I mean East Tx are you going to be at the game?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you 12!  I talked to your grandfather and two aunts today.  They are mighty proud of you!!!   :)  I hope you have a great career at Lamar (until you play Sam  ;D).

Hey...are you guys related? I just thought about that for some reason. I hope all is well, my friend. It's as beautiful as ever in the Great Northwest. :D

Guest JHS_Alumni05

So, BRIDGE CITY, just how sweet was that "revenge"??  ???

;D  ;D  ;D

Kinda hard to have (according to somebody's myspace) the "heart of a champion" when you have the DIVA attitude that that certain someone has.

SMELL THAT?? That's DEFEAT.

You may say I have a bad attitude, but for anybody that thinks that...BC talked so much crap throughout the beginning of this series and our Jasper boys didnt say a word. Funny how KARMA works.  ;D I said to everyone I know all week, that there are a few things that are hittin buttons with me - but I'm not gonna run my mouth until AFTER Jasper wins....so here I am, layin on everything I think.

JHS_Alumni05, I know how you feel.  I had some of those feelings myself, but I think it best to hold the comments.  There is always next year.  No need to fuel the fire for next year.

I satisfied myself by pointing out that BC could play for revenge if they wanted to, but that Jasper was playing to go to the state tournament.  And they achieved their goal.  :)  I think that says it all.  Again, congrats to the Dogs.

So, BRIDGE CITY, just how sweet was that "revenge"?? 

Kinda hard to have (according to somebody's myspace) the "heart of a champion" when you have the DIVA attitude that that certain someone has.

You may say I have a bad attitude, but for anybody that thinks that...BC talked so much crap throughout the beginning of this series and our Jasper boys didnt say a word. Funny how KARMA works.  I said to everyone I know all week, that there are a few things that are hittin buttons with me - but I'm not gonna run my mouth until AFTER Jasper wins....so here I am, layin on everything I think.

you really didnt have to say any of that...no one on here is giving jasper anything but good luck and congrats....and you have to get on here and say all that crap about dishon when you dont know the half of it and about revenge and all that stuff...i dont think the person who started this thread was on the team, we just wanted to play ball

Guest Bulldog

;D  ;D  ;D

You may say I have a bad attitude, but for anybody that thinks that...BC talked so much crap throughout the beginning of this series and our Jasper boys didnt say a word. Funny how KARMA works.  ;D I said to everyone I know all week, that there are a few things that are hittin buttons with me - but I'm not gonna run my mouth until AFTER Jasper wins....so here I am, layin on everything I think.

Wow. Your classless. Im sorry but this was uncalled for all ive done is give Jasper congrats and good luck and you have to say this. Dishon is ALL NATURAL just like your Jasper boys and he will have an amazing career...People like you make me sick. If i was from Jasper i would be ashamed of the words you put on here.

Im glad our fans are'nt like you.

As I said before good Luck to Jasper........

Guest Bulldog

DISHON better be glad he didnt bump into me like he almost did after game two....

Im sure he wouldn't be scared of you....

Grow up have some class(which you don't) and be glad Jasper won....

;D  ;D  ;D

That's bush league. Be a better Bulldog fan and show some class. We don't treat our opponents with anything but respect before AND after the games, regardless of what is said. It's not our job to judge them and hopefully lessons were learned by those doing all of the talking and they'll handle this type of situation better if it comes about again in their lives. Bridge City has been nothing short of a class act since the game ended yesterday and I would hope that we would have acted the same way had they won the series. This is an exciting time for anyone that ever put on a Bulldog uniform in any sport or graced the halls of Jasper High School and you should take pride in that rather than kicking the Cardinals while they're down. Go Bulldogs!!!

That's bush league. Be a better Bulldog fan and show some class. We don't treat our opponents with anything but respect before AND after the games, regardless of what is said. It's not our job to judge them and hopefully lessons were learned by those doing all of the talking and they'll handle this type of situation better if it comes about again in their lives. Bridge City has been nothing short of a class act since the game ended yesterday and I would hope that we would have acted the same way had they won the series. This is an exciting time for anyone that ever put on a Bulldog uniform in any sport or graced the halls of Jasper High School and you should take pride in that rather than kicking the Cardinals while they're down. Go Bulldogs!!!

Well said 92 !!  :) 

;D  ;D  ;D

how could you say something like this?  the BC people have acted nothing but supportive of jasper since jasper won.....both teams played well.......that was classless.......even jeff stringer has congratulated jasper and wished them luck and he has been a real class act

;D  ;D  ;D

not the words of a true jasper fan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont